Monday, February 11, 2013

Workin' It Out!

I must say, I am incredibly proud of myself today! I feel absolutely terrible, I have a cold/flu type thing going on, but not only did I make it to work and saw most of my students (was late to my first class so the first batch got a free period!), I also did my 10 minute workout today! I figured that if I am already feeling terrible, I might as well work out anyways because it could help me feel a bit better. In any case, I have spent years dreaming of being fit and not breathing heavily when I go up the stairs, and am still at point A because I've never had the stamina to see me through to point B. If I don't take now, the beautiful present moment, as my time to seize upon and take advantage of, then I know I never will. It really is now or never! Very happy to have noted down on my health chart that I got in my 10 minute workout today :D

In other news, I received my shipment of health supplements from Amazon.co.uk (thank you Amazon for your loyal and quick service!), so today is my first day on Nattokinase! We will see how it makes me feel as I progress with it, and whether or not I notice a difference. From my chart, I can see that I am on quite a few supplements, but it is better than not having taken any steps and constantly being afraid of my next hospitalization! Also, a word about supplements, if you can get something naturally from food, go for that as your source! The more natural it is in form, the more beneficial it is to your body. The natural form, such as fruits for instance, which have natural sugars, also have fiber in them. When fruits are eaten, instead of imbibed as a juice, the sugars are more slowly absorbed, because the fiber from the fruit is there to help slow down the sugar absorption. That's one tiny little example, but I hope you get my point. The more natural it is, the better it is for your body, because it also comes with the fibers and other nutrients that will benefit your body. I wish you good health, my friends! :)

4 comments:

  1. What brand of the Nattokinase did you purchase? I hope that you experience effective results soon. I will check back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I purchased Doctor's Best Nattokinase and I have the same brand of Serrapeptase. Do you take Nattokinase? How soon did you start feeling the effects? I'm expecting to notice a difference in about a week. Or maybe it will work more subtly and just help keep me feeling good. Either would be nice :)

      Delete
  2. No, I do not take Nattokinase. My son has SC type SCA diagnosis and give him the Deer Antler Velvet supplement along with a few other ones that I discovered on SC-NH blog. I suggested the Nattokinase as a read from SC-NH blog and her admission of the combined efforts being more optimal than in singular. I will check back with you later regarding your progress. I wish you well on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay I see, I hope your son is doing well. Thanks again for your well wishes! :)

      Delete